Friday, October 31, 2008

spoken literaly

"there is something that doesn't love a wall", and anyway I never did love a wall,
a barrier raised on account of this or that. a reason. anything can pass for a reason really. "just because" and there you go, you have a good enough reason to conjure a percept of some sort.
So it has become my habit to think in poetry. But truly now, who wouldn't? "why do I go rolling without wheels, flying without wings or feathers" Now that is a question to ask a self. Paint a word in colors, make it sad, give it a face, walk it up and down...
So what you got to do is "tell all the Truth but tell it slant". to do this all you need is "a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love." then you are good to go. but go where I wonder. I puzzle my mind all night long thinking, and thinking...but about what would be the question there is no direct answer for. Hence the bottom line of "the profit in what is, is in the use of what isn't." Go back one line and ask me again, the bottom line?? uummm silence. "later perhaps. Lessons following lessons, like silence following a sound." the mind stops and takes a break, resets until it is ready to speak, in the silent company of action. It keeps quite for a while, until passion takes over, with commitment on its side.

Hikmet

(all the poems in quotes: from Frost, Dickinson, King Jr, Tzu)

No comments: