Friday, April 17, 2009

lets remember


Masha'Allah. Today was so special. I saw my dear dear dear friend! (yup our Rabs) That is exactly how we refer to her...'our'. the excitement and all. Most of all I got precious advice from her kind husband. "Be a strong, righteous wife sister. Because of her [Rabs] strength, I'm who I am."
Knowing my friend, I can only pray for more blessing of their marriage and nothing more. How beautiful indeed is the affair of one who is constantly in the remembrance of Allah...subhan'Allah!

Such a beautiful Friday. The Khutba was absolutely heart warming. Always reminders that softens the heart and lightens the face.

Building memories...remembering that which builds love and understanding. The one thing I will always keep with me, as constant reminder is memory of that which is good in each and everyone that has blessed my life. Because at the end of the day, after all the ups and the downs...what remains is what made us who we are in the first place.

(insha'Allah I'll post a poem about this particular theme)

Peace & Blessings to all
-hy-

1 comment:

Hamid said...

Assalamualaikum wr wb.


Mashallah! Great it was to read your thoughts.

Let the people look at you and say to themselves within themselves."The peace Im looking,is in the face of this man.Wonder where he got it from?"

Make every today better than tommorow if possible.

wassalam.