Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reflection from within...

gazing down on the turbid pond, i saw an image. I cleared my mind from all the things i carried and peered down on it. It was most amazingly fine, with all the contort on the figure... yet it intirgued me with its apparent features. i stared right at it thinking it would go away or rather hoping i was just dreaming... but was i?
i was there minutes ago, dead sure that i was thinking of it! but how can something intangible as my thought have a figure like the one i am staring at? i looked towards the horizon and saw the trees still, their leaves moving in unison where ever the wind blew it.
Bracing myself, i looked back at the pond once again and it was right there- my dream and passion- glaring at me as though saying 'what are you waiting for? go for it my dear' i saw its eyes speaking to me though no words came out of its mouth. i wondered if it would hear what i say..and without willing i started to speak..word after word my mouth tasting the saltyness of the flowing tear...
i couldnt decribe the emotions i was feeling, amazing... and most importantly rejuvinating! i felt as though i was being born once again.. into a whole being...or something like that...i felt a gentle wrap around me-warming me from within- there was love in the air soo sweet to the smell, and i hoped it will wait for me,
love i say for it was the last thing i thought of before i found myself sitted by the pond that afternoon, it was the only thing that troubled me for quite a while and perhaps since the day i was born!
Love for nature- and love for the love to answer the call of a fellow being...love being loved, and love for the sake of LOVE!

No comments: