Friday, November 9, 2007

nice & cozy

ummm,

It's one of those moments where you wish to push the 'stop' button on, relaxed moments... nice and long treated bath followed by a nice cup of sweet tea, cozy pjs, candle lit, and of course lots of silence (meditation) OR in a different version i call "the bee-zy pampering" a long hot shower followed by a tuck-into-bed-early style with a cup of tea on one hand and a book on the other (still relaxing!)
thats what I've been missing for so long and tonight just sounds the best time... in fact it'd be the best thing to do for my upcoming busy long weekend. yup, its all work, work and work. anyway;

As usual i was listening to lectures and of course my favorite nasheeds. There is a nice video lecture on Sakeenah (link is on 'my link' list) it'd definitely give you an iman surge... is called "finding our spiritual compass".

another unpleasant lab today with the Quail dissection. Honestly ya'll, i don't see any point in doing these labs... so all I sort of did was put on the latex gloves, making sure my face was away from the dissecting tray (the smell isn't pleasing, unless you want to open a champaign from the big lunch you had); so in other words i am not looking forward to the cadavers in med school (time to change my mind yet again on this tired 'the what to do with my life' line)

as for the weather, it isn't actually bad. the past two days or so i managed sweatshirts as opposed to the millions of layers i had on the previous week.

and now that my research paper is off my back, I can breath half-freely until i get back the results. Well, predicatably i don't think i put much effort into writing the paper, we'll find out. My lecture exam went quite well(it was too easy that i suspect not doing well and doing well at the same time... you know one of those feelings)

Ok, enough with my rant... (i'll find me something to peek on then)
[or on a side note, Ihab Tewfik's most famous cd on a balst!] hah sounds like a neighbor knocking at the door any minute... ;)

thats how 'sane' i get when its only me here... isn't the best of feelings...

iight have a blessed weekend!

No comments: