Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Peace & Blessings


to the ones my heart is upon,
to the real tomorrow where my meeting awaits,
to the goods and the bads that unfold in His Wisdom,
to the mornings I awake refreshed,
to the days I'm blessed with
Rizq,
to the restless and sleepless nights,
to the mystifying being I'm,
to my struggles to uphold
Iman,
to the peace and contentment I seek-
in a flux and fleeting world...

Ya Allah, I ask your guidance in everything in my Life...
I seek refuge in Your Holy Names...that
they remind me of my Being as I
should be...
and Your greatness as You always ARE... ... ...


Ya Salam, Salimnna Bi Salam

2 comments:

Nader said...

Hi, this message is from an old friend, who was a bit shy to ask for any contact in the last day of the Trevor's classes. I saw a lady who looked like you yesterday, who make me dare to search your name and after a long time and end up here. I hope you still check this website to see the comments. I really liked the poetry and that's why I'm leaving this message on the comments. It's Nader, the one who you cooked Baklava for. Please send me an email if you get this message at Mastergift@hotmail.com.

hikmet said...

hah, nice one. Yes, I remember you. Hope all is going well with you. I am actually (shifty eyes) going to post something tonight...since something got me thinking a lot... anyway nice to hear from you...and i'll keep in touch...
PS: you're still that funny you dare post your email on here?
Take care