Thursday, December 27, 2007

...

I might not have the deepest knowledge in her political agenda, but I respect and most importantly admire her commitment and drive to be a leader. I feel so sad that she had to go this way, though she went back to a better home for sure. Oh know people, no matter how much we say/talk, truth will always stand out. Know that Allah obliges us to stand for truth even against our own selves. And until each of us comprehend this very fact, know again, that there is no true submission--the submission to REALITY.
May Allah rest her soul in peace (Benazir Bhutto).

"Lo! Allah enjoineth justice and kindness, and giving to kinsfolk, and forbiddeth lewdness and abomination and wickedness. He exhorts you in order that you may take heed."(16:90)

For some reason I don't know, I feel terrible...knowing that each day, every moment, every second, another soul is leaving, of course that was its Ajal but, because of our greed. I hate wars with all my soul...it sickens me to think that countless beautiful Raihans are left behind with no one to care for them...

ohh for the love of Humanity!

H_


No comments: