Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"smitten kitten"

They say there is a season for everything...a reason for anything. A few days back I read this, and was left thinking. I think a lot, no surprises there. I just thought I share the link with anybody interested.

When it comes to the subject of love, I guess I am no exception to the "I know about it all" cliche. But do I? All I want to say, if there is ever a thing left to be said, is what Mother Theresa said about it:

"I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."

Peace be Unto You.
_hy_

3 comments:

. said...

Ooohh that's a deep quote! Lovely post, mashAllah

Thaakirah said...

wow hikmet!!! i just read that article now and i'm just so happy i did. it answered many questions that i needed to know about love! the article was quite long but it was worthwhile reading:D thanks alot for sharing it on your blog

(",)

hikmet said...

i'm glad you found it helpful :D

;)