Thursday, January 29, 2009

Visiting: a blessed virtue


This evening I had a nice visit with an acquaintance of mine who just gave birth (a month ago). An adorable baby girl who likes smiling, masha'allah. The reason for this post is to remind about the virtue of visiting people and subhan'allah how it gives the visitor an insight into things. For example, say one visits a sick friend, then besides qualifying for ajr, this person is reminded of a blessing. But what this visit did for me was amazing. I love children and after seeing my friend's love for the child and her plan to give baby girl the best morals and teaching of Islaam, I was left (you guessed it right) thinking. ha
Being blessed with a child is the most Honorable thing ever! May Allah bless baby Sumaya.

Peace & Blessings

No comments: